Problem statement: This problem extends SALBP-1 by considering different types of assignment restrictions:
- Task restrictions: linked and incompatible task pairs
- Resource (attribute) restrictions
- Station restrictions: fixed assignment, assignment to sector, forbidden assignment
- Distance restrictions: minimal or maximal distances
Data sets: Based on the classical SALBP-1 data set Scholl et al. (2010) generated 34 data sets with task and resource restrictions (full factorial design with three parameters). For details please see the paper (Section 5.1, Setting 1) and the „readme“ file in the ZIP archive.
- ARALBP-1 data sets (ZIP)
- Description of the file format (PDF)
Scholl, A.; Fliedner, M.; Boysen, N. (2010): ABSALOM: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions. European Journal of Operational Research 200, 688-701.